- TestPosted 1 year ago
- Sinulog FestivalPosted 2 years ago
- Bailes de LucesPosted 2 years ago
- Countdown to the New YearPosted 2 years ago
- Festivals of Negros: Telling the Story of Our PeoplePosted 2 years ago
- Saigon CafePosted 2 years ago
- Business InnPosted 2 years ago
- Pasalamat FestivalPosted 2 years ago
- Inasal on a wet afternoonPosted 2 years ago
- They’ve come a long way, indeedPosted 2 years ago
In 2011, a lot of new things happened in Bacolod , new establishments also opened. With these, Bacolod is becoming a lot like the other capital cities in the country (not just being the City of Smiles), which is something we can be really proud of.
Now that 2012 is now here, there are new things to look forward to. So here’s for another year of discovering fun and more exciting things for all the Bacolodnons. Another year of a brighter and better Bacolod.
*more photos soon