- TestPosted 4 months ago
- Sinulog FestivalPosted 6 months ago
- Bailes de LucesPosted 6 months ago
- Countdown to the New YearPosted 6 months ago
- Festivals of Negros: Telling the Story of Our PeoplePosted 6 months ago
- Saigon CafePosted 7 months ago
- Business InnPosted 7 months ago
- Pasalamat FestivalPosted 7 months ago
- Inasal on a wet afternoonPosted 7 months ago
- They’ve come a long way, indeedPosted 7 months ago
In 2011, a lot of new things happened in Bacolod , new establishments also opened. With these, Bacolod is becoming a lot like the other capital cities in the country (not just being the City of Smiles), which is something we can be really proud of.
Now that 2012 is now here, there are new things to look forward to. So here’s for another year of discovering fun and more exciting things for all the Bacolodnons. Another year of a brighter and better Bacolod.
*more photos soon