- TestPosted 2 years ago
- Sinulog FestivalPosted 2 years ago
- Bailes de LucesPosted 2 years ago
- Countdown to the New YearPosted 2 years ago
- Festivals of Negros: Telling the Story of Our PeoplePosted 2 years ago
- Saigon CafePosted 2 years ago
- Business InnPosted 2 years ago
- Pasalamat FestivalPosted 2 years ago
- Inasal on a wet afternoonPosted 2 years ago
- They’ve come a long way, indeedPosted 2 years ago
Philip Arles, the “mad dog”?
By admin on October 14, 2012
BACOLOD CITY, October 14, 2012, Philippine Time – * BEWARE: Pickpockets abound at the downtown area are right now.
* THERE are 855 political candidates in various positions in Bacolod City and in Negros Occidental according to Provincial Elections Office records.
* HELEN Catalbas is the new Department of Tourism (DOT) regional director for Western Visayas.
* SHE will serve in an acting capacity.
* ORGANIZATIONS and private citizens have tapped social networking sites and have set up text brigades…
* TO convince Ayala Land, Inc. (ALI) to continue with its Capitol project.
* “WE hope that the call for ALI will go viral”, said Nestor Evaristo, president of Hotel and Restaurant Association of Negros Occidental (HRANO).
* IF they do it well…
* WE are sure that it will (go viral, we mean).
* BUT, we think that it will be another thing to hold ALI back.
* AS we said it here before, it will still be a business decision by ALI in the end.
* THE fact that it has committed to push through with the P200 million project development plan in Talisay City…
* IS an indication that ALI has kissed the Capitol project goodbye.
* CAUAYAN Vice Mayor Jerry Tabujara has called Philip Arles, son of Kabankalan Ctiy Judge Henry Arles who was murdered months ago, “a mad dog”, in his counter affidavit filed before the Department of Justice (DOJ).
* “Philip Arles is the mad dog unleashed by Governor Alfredo Maranon to bark and bite at me, Mayor Paul Alvarez and Vice Governor Alvarez for no supporting his political bid”, Tabujara said.
* THE governor, on the other hand, has denied the allegation.